For the FIRST TIME ever, FANTASY FOOTBALL is now a NATIONAL FUNDRAISER!
- WEEKLY CONTESTS – a contest for each week of the NFL football season (17 weeks)
- SALARY CAP FORMAT - draft the players you want in minutes
- $10 DONATION/DEPOSIT for a single entry, $150 DONATION/DEPOSIT for the entire season (17 entries)
You can even WIN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN MONEY AND PRIZES for your charitable efforts.
- There are NO LIMITS to your number of entries.
- The MORE YOU PLAY, the BETTER YOUR ODDS OF WINNING!
- More importantly, MORE MONEY goes to your FAVORITE CHARITY!
We are breaking the mold and presenting a new way for you to support your favorite charity. You can have a great time playing fantasy football and provide much needed funds to non-profit groups. The game format is the same as those found on the popular daily fantasy sports websites (ex. FanDuel© and Draft Kings©). The contests are easy for even the most novice football fan and fun for both men and women.
POPULARITY OF FANTASY FOOTBALL
The NFL is by far the most popular sport in the United States. According to Neilsen ratings in 2014, the regular season reached 202.3 million unique viewers. This represents 80% of all television homes and 68% of potential viewers in the U.S.
Fantasy football has become a national phenomenon. The number of fantasy football participants shows a staggering growth with no end in sight.
- 2014 – 41.5 million participants
- 2012 – 33.5 million participants
- 2009 – 27.1 million participants
- 2007 – 19.7 million participants
Fantasy is not just for men, LADIES LOVE FANTASY FOOTBALL too.
- In 2014, 8.3 women participated in fantasy football
- 300% increase in female participation since 2007
- 50% increase in the last 2 years alone
Through our fundraisers, non-profit groups could generate significant revenue for their programs and services. These funds help make it possible for non-profit groups to make a positive impact on our communities.
As a non-profit group, we have experienced the pitfalls of fundraising and we have eliminated the typical fundraiser challenges.
- No costs to participate
- No risks or contractual commitments
- Minimal efforts from your staff
"PLAY IT FORWARD"